Comments - Stream Free Classic Movies and TV Shows - SecondFlix
Advertisements

Comments

• From Roland on Hogan's Heroes

Great to see this series, still funny and worthy of a movie!
    Go to comment
    2020/06/20 at 11:00 pm
  • From Robertat on The Beverly Hillbillies

As soon as I saw this all the words popped into my head. Come and listen to a story bout a man named Jed, poor mountaneer barely kept his family fed Then one day he was shooting at some coon and up through the ground came a bubbling crood - oil my friend etc.

Go to comment
    2020/05/29 at 10:37 pm
  • From ub_kma on Sergeant Preston of the Yukon

2x8 quality very bad - nothing better.

Go to comment
    2020/05/19 at 6:33 am
  • From ub_kma on Medic

Episode 1x14 marks Dennis Hopper's second tv appearance

Go to comment
    2020/05/18 at 6:15 pm
  • From ub_kma on Kid Monk Baroni

Early Spock

Go to comment
    2020/05/18 at 10:14 am
  • From Renegade on Gunsmoke

1ST Eppy & John Wane personally endorsed this series...

Go to comment
    2020/05/17 at 12:59 pm
  • From Lucylou on The Edsel Show

Loved every minute! Even though this was before I was born, not too long before lol, this music was played all the time as it was my parents favourite! Louis Armstrong has always been, and still is, a favourite of mine, the man could blow a horn! The opening number with Bing & Louis and the band was taken right out of a scene they did in one of Bing's movies, I believe it was High Society with Katherine Hepburn, but I could be wrong. Watching this made me think of Andy Williams when he had his show on TV and he introduced the Osmond Brothers. Anyone else remember that? Would love to see those shows again.

Go to comment
    2020/05/16 at 8:34 pm
  • From ub_kma on My Three Sons

More episodes added - might be some quality issues...especially on S7

Go to comment
    2020/05/16 at 2:53 pm
  • From ub_kma on The Beverly Hillbillies

Best I can figure out is the original theme song has a specific copyright attached so they had to replace it for streaming...

Go to comment
    2020/05/15 at 9:02 pm
  • From Jonathon on Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster

this is such a good movie

Go to comment
    2020/05/15 at 12:11 pm
Playing Videos

Playing The Videos

Auto downloaders for video, like IDM, may try to download instead of allowing the video to play.  Before trying to “play”, wait for the spinner to stop and the embed to load. We are working on incorporating a custom player.

Some series are missing episodes that lack streaming rights.

Qualities: